What Is Google Drive?
Google Drive is one of the best cloud storage services. It allows users to store up to 15 GB of data for free. Google Drive is perfect for storing your personal or commercial enterprise files online without taking up local storage. By uploading files to Google Drive, you make them accessible from any calculator, call, or tablet deoxyadenosine monophosphate farseeing as your device has an Internet connection .
Google Drive can besides be seen as an excellent team and company productiveness option. Because Google Drive integrates well with Google Workspace office suites, including Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc. And by learning how to partake a Google Drive charge, you can easily collaborate with your team and group with these useful office suites.
Why Share Files from Google Drive?
One of the chief advantages of using Google Drive in daily life is its ability to contribution files like documents, photos, videos with others online .
• Share Files with Links
When you partake a text file from Google Drive with others, you allow them to access the shared file via the sharing link rather of the hard driveway or USB. And you can choose flexible charge access permissions for recipients to view, download, edit, or comment .
• Achieve Online Co-editing
If you parcel documents on Google Drive with other Google Drive users by adding their google accounts. Any changes they make to the file will be mechanically saved on your Google Drive without sending you the newly version manually .
• Break the Limits of Time and Place
vitamin a long as your device has a network connection, you can feel spare to share a Google Drive file with others at any time even though you are so far away from each other .
How to Share a Google Drive File Traditionally
There are respective ways to successfully plowshare files and folders from Google Drive with others. And the most normal way is to use Google Drive’s official website. If you have more than one account and want to share from these accounts easily, or you find that the official web site much lags, you can try the following method acting which is more efficient for you to partake with Google Drive .
Share Files from Google Drive’s Website
here are the general steps of how to use Google Drive to share files on the official web site .
step 1. Log in to Google Drive ’ s official web site with your Google account.
step 2. voyage to the file or booklet which you want to contribution with others .
Tip: You can hold down the leave mouse button to choose more files and folders .
step 3. Right-click on the charge or folder and choose “ Share ” in the dropdown menu .
Choose Share on Google Drive Website
footprint 4. In the pop fly window, choose “ Share with people and groups ” if you want to plowshare files with Google Drive users. otherwise, choose “ Get link ” so you can contribution Google Drive booklet with non-Gmail users.
• Share with people and groups : Add the Google accounts of individuals and groups in the blank. then choose a file access license for them. After that, click “ Send ” and these accounts will receive your share files in the “ Shared with me ” folder of their Google Drives .
Google Drive How to Share a File with Google Drive Users
• Get link: Choose a file access license for people who get this yoke from you. then click “ copy link ” and send the share connection to your receivers .
How to Share a File or Folder in Google Drive with Link
By doing then, you have successfully shared your Google Drive file with others. however, this method acting can only be absolutely achieved if the recipients besides are Google Drive users. If you use the “ Get link ” function to plowshare files with non-Google users, you may put your shared data in danger. Because anyone who gets the associate can view or download your share files .
But don ’ metric ton worry, the adjacent method acting will quickly solve the concern and allow you to share a Google Drive file or folder with everyone securely for release. You can use the future to plowshare OneDrive with external users angstrom well .
How to Share a Google Drive File Easily and Securely
It ’ s highly easy to share Google Drive files and other cloud files with anyone if you could try a master web-based multiple cloud memory director, MultCloud .
As a leading mottle file coach in the cloud management industry, MultCloud provides multi-functional features for you to efficiently share files, use, and pull off on 30+ major clouds in an easy-to-use interface faithfully .
- Flexible Sharing Options with Great Security: There are Public Share, Private Share (with password), and Source Share waiting for you to try.
- Full Range Cloud File Request: Choose a folder in one of your clouds and share it by MultCloud, then you can easily enable the folder as a file request folder by turning on “Allow to Upload”.
- Best Team Collaboration across Cloud Brands: As a MultCloud subscriber, you can create sub-accounts for your team and easily collaborate without cloud brand barriers.
How to Share a Google Drive File by MultCloud
Sharing a Google Drive file in MultCloud is so easy that you only need to add your Google Drive to it and enjoy its fantastic share functions .
step 1. Create a MultCloud account on the official web site .
Sign Up MultCloud
step 2. Choose the Google Drive picture and allow MultCloud to access it .
Add Google Drive to MultCloud
- There’s no limit to the number of adding clouds.
- MultCloud uses an OAuth authorization system to connect your clouds without keeping the username and password of your cloud.
pace 3. Open your Google Drive in MultCloud, tick the charge or booklet which you want to parcel. then choose “ Share ” in the right-click menu .
Choose Share in MultCloud
step 4. Choose a partake modality and click “ Create Share ” in the “ Share with others ” window. Considering the security of your shred files, here we choose “ Private Share ” as an example.
gradation 5. “ Cop y ” the partake connect and send it to recipients by the listed ways or by yourself .
How to Share Google Drive Files by Private Share
When the recipient opens the sharing liaison, he can view and download the share files with the password. Or, he can sign up MultCloud and immediately save the partake files to his mottle.
Read more : How To Do a Smokey Eye
- You can change the random password as you want before creating the sharing link.
- After sharing, you can move to the “My shares” list and turn on “Allow to Upload” beside the shared folder. Then the shared folder will immediately become a file request folder for recipients to upload files to your cloud via the folder.
Achieve File Requests After Sharing
In the End
nowadays you can choose a method illustrated above to easily solve the problem about how to contribution a Google Drive file successfully. Besides, since MultCloud is not only a great on-line file sharing serve, but besides an excellent cloud to cloud file transfer platform, you can try its Cloud Transfer, Cloud Sync, Cloud Backup, Team Transfer, or Remote Upload functions that can seamlessly move files from the cloud to cloud with a single pawl .