How to Set Homepage in Google Chrome on PC?
here are some slowly steps to change your home page :
- Open your browser.
- Click on the three dots on the right side of your profile picture.
- From the drop-down menu, go to Settings.
- You’ll be directed to the Settings page where you can view additional options. Click on Appearance.
- On the Right side, slide the toggle to turn on the Show home button.
- An option, New Tab page will pop up. Below it, you can insert the URL of the website of your choice and then press enter on your keyboard.
- Now, you can click on the Home button on your Chrome browser and easily access your favorite website.
How to Set Homepage Google Chrome on Android?
You can only change your Chrome home page from an Android earphone or a tablet and not on an iPhone or an iPad .
here ’ s how you can change the home page on your Android device.
Reading: How to Set Homepage in Google Chrome
- Open your Chrome app.
- Open a new tab and tap on the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Go to Settings from the menu.
- Select Homepage and turn it on. Insert the URL of your favorite website.
How to Change Chrome Homepage Back to Default?
If you no longer wish to see your Home release or your favored web site linked to your home button, you can easily reset it .
- Go to Settings from the three dots on your browser.
- Click on Appearance.
- Now, if you want to remove the Home button, you can turn off the toggle.
- If you want to change it to default, select the circle on the New Tab page option.
now, you can open a new pill and go to Home to check. You ’ ll be redirected to your default Chrome home page .
Why Is My Chrome Homepage Different on Its Own?
If you notice a unlike home page and it was not you who changed it, it may be due to potential malware in your computer. You can try using Antivirus software or resetting your home page settings.
Read more: How To Do a Smokey Eye
Resetting Homepage Settings
Google Chrome Homepage Alternative
If you don ’ triiodothyronine want to go through the march of changing your home page and want a faster way to entree your coveted web site, opt for Shortcuts. These are easy options that are always on your Chrome startup page by default option .
You can add a shortcut to multiple most-visited websites. If you are using an extension, you may be able to change the icons as well .
- Open a new tab on your browser.
- Tap on the Add Shortcut.
- Now, insert the URL of a website and a name of your choice. For e.g., if it’s a work-related website, you can add “My Workspace.” Have fun with it!
now, your shortcut is always fix !
Read more: How To Do a Smokey Eye
How to Change Startup Page on Google Chrome
A startup page is different from a home page. While a home page is a clitoris on the Chrome browser, a startup page is the first page you see when you launch Chrome. For for example, by nonpayment, we can see the Google research box as the startup page when opening the browser. You can change and customize this foliate to anything you like .
indeed, if you want to access your desired web site even faster, you can make it your inauguration page on Google Chrome. hera are some easy steps :
- Go to Settings > On Startup.
- Click on Open a specific page or set of pages. Click on Add a new page.
- Enter the URL of any website you prefer as a startup page.
nowadays, your Chrome is all ready. besides, If you have any issue related to chrome slowing down, we have you covered .