How to sell feet picts
Follow the tips below to make the most money when selling pictures of your feet.
- Safety is key-Know how to protect yourself from creeps and scammers
- Choose a platform (or multiple platforms) to sell your photos and set up your accounts
- Learn how to take professional-quality photographs (and how to edit them)
- Post your photos to your chosen platforms
- Drive clients to your photos
- Sell feet pictures online
- Rinse and repeat
This complimentary guide covers everything you need to know about how to sell feet pics as a beginner including :
- How much money you can make selling photos of feet
- The best money-making foot poses for feet pics
- 18 legit places to sell your feet photos, and
- How to take professional quality feet pics that you can sell for top dollar.
Who buys feet pics, anyway?
- Modeling agencies (foot models)
- Stock photo sites
- Etsy sellers (temporary tattoos, foot jewelry, lotions, scrubs, and creams)
- Artists (sculptors/painters)
- People with foot fetishes
- Podiatry websites
- Shoe companies
Who should sell foot pictures?
The short answer…anyone who wants to earn some slowly supernumerary money ! All you need to get started selling feet pics as a founder is a adequate television camera or smartphone capable of taking high-quality shots, some cheap light, and access to the internet. Selling feet pictures is a unique ( and anonymous ) way to earn passive income each calendar month. If you ’ re not concerned in selling photos of your own feet, you can sell pics of other peoples ’ feet or even baby feet pics rather .
Want to earn some extra cash flying ? Give Survey Junkie a try on !
Complete quick & easy surveys and make money in your spare fourth dimension !Get started today
How to sell feet pics online without getting scammed
Let ’ s front it. not everyone who is looking to purchase feet pics will be on the up and up. It ’ s crucial to be careful when making any transactions online, in order to protect yourself and avoid getting scammed. here are some things you can do to stay safe when selling feet pics on-line :
There is absolutely no need to disclose your real list when selling photos on-line. Doing sol will only invite a potential stalker into your life. Create separate ( anonymous ) electronic mail and social media accounts for your foot photograph business. Never give your name, address, or call count out to clients .
Never show your face in your photos
Some infantry pics sellers are perfectly fine with showing their faces ( and other body parts ) in their feet photos. You ’ ll find that ( with some seedier clientele ) the more you show, the more you earn. That being said…do you in truth want your personal photos floating aimlessly around on the internet, where anyone can access them, photoshop them, and reshare them ?
Do not answer personal questions
While it ’ s coarse to receive and answer specific questions and requests regarding your feet pictures, internet explorer. angles, backgrounds, toenail polish colors, etc. It is never all right for a buyer ( or electric potential buyer ) to request sensitive personal information. If you are uncomfortable in any way with the direction a conversation with a client is going, stop communications immediately, block the wrongdoer, and report them if necessary .
Do not accept (physical) gift cards
Chances are if a customer wants to pay with a endowment card, it ’ south either stolen or counterfeit, or they plan on canceling payment once they receive their photos. However…you can do a workaround if the client wants to pay with an e-gift card. If you like the theme of accepting Amazon giving codes as payment, once you receive the e-mail with the code from the node, before you deliver the ‘ goods, you can immediately go on Amazon and buy a new give card with the customer ’ randomness code, which you can then use whenever you ’ d like without having to worry about the customer revoking the give code. Make sense ?
Never accept overpayments
Another common tool scammers like to employ is to offer you more than your asking for a intersection, with the promise you ’ ll transfer some of the money back to them after it is deposited into your account. Or, they will ‘ by chance ’ pay excessively much and ask for the difference to be returned to them. Or, they will request a ‘ little payment ’ from you to make certain you ’ ra legit. Either way, the original payment is deceitful, and the seller ends us losing money .
Once you’ve set a price, stick to it
Compromising on the price of your photos leads clients to believe one of two things :
- Your work is low-quality
- The price of your work is open to future haggling
Always watermark your preview images
Whenever you post your images for sale, always either blur the picture ( using a unblock editing program like Canva ) or overlay a large water line to show possession of your knead. differently, you may stumble upon early sellers later on, who will pass your work off as their own and profit from it .
Recieve payment before you release images
There are many apps and programs available that allow you to receive condom, fasten payment for your products. Apps like Venmo, Cash App, Patreon, Wise, and Paypal are well-known and wide accepted. If you have your own web site, you can set up a patronize through WooCommerce or Shopify. These eCommerce programs can securely collect and deliver payment in a diverseness of formats. It ’ randomness significant to remember to always ( and I mean constantly ) verify that payment has been received before you deliver the final image to the customer. additionally, before delivering photos paid for via Paypal, Venmo, or CashApp constantly withdraw the money before sending the picture. many sellers have been burned by Paypal ’ s refund policy which some unscrupulous buyers use to game the system and receive exempt goods .
More ways to make money fast
How to take good feet pics (for beginners)
once you ’ ve decided on your terms, and know how to stay safe when betray, you ’ re fix to start tear. While you can surely try to sell photos of your feet to random people you pass on the street, I recommend you have a design set in target before snapping your beginning photograph. Feet pictures should be of the highest possible quality and they should show your feet from multiple angles. You can take feet pics on your earphone or with a digital camera, but know that there are many feet sites that will only accept feet photos taken by a professional ( which means feet pics must be at least 2MB in size ). Above all else, feet pictures must be clear and free from clutter. Check out our free guide to taking professional-looking feet pics
Pamper your feet
Invest in foot scrubs, foot files, foot masks, hydrating lotion for feet, regular pedicures, and spa treatments if you can afford them. Here are 7 easy ways to pamper your feet:
- Keep your toenails and cuticles trimmed
- Moisturize your feet every day
- Soak your feet regularly and scrub off any thick, dead skin
- If you cannot afford professional pedicures, search YouTube for DIY pedicure ideas and purchase a home foot spa kit
- Apply whitening toothpaste to yellow toenails
- Apply lotion before bed and cover your feet with thick socks
- Wear socks and shoes or slippers around the house and yard to avoid staining the soles of your feet
Check out the video recording below to learn how to turn neglect feet into photo-ready feet at home ( without spending a short ton of cash ). Products mentioned in the video:
Invest in some basic equipment and courses
While you don ’ t need any fancy equipment to get started selling feet pics, if you are looking to stand out from the competition, there are a handful of products you should consider investing in .
- Basic lighting kit for indoor photography
- Photo editing software/program (Canva, Photoshop, Lightroom, or PicMonkey)
Do your research (aka spy on your competition)
not sure which foot poses sell best, or how to ‘ vogue ’ your feet for a photoshoot ? Follow as many other feet photographers as possible and memorize from them. Pay attention to which foot poses sell better than others. Are the most attention-getting shots taken indoors or out ? With or without jewelry ? Don ’ triiodothyronine be afraid to reach out to your contest and ask for pointers. You may be storm how bequeath people are to help out a newcomer .
Top 10 foot poses for feet pics
While some infantry photograph buyers may prefer blunt ( unstaged ) shots, others will make specific requests for feet pics. This is where real money can be made .
- Bottom of Feet-Focus is on the soles of the feet. Close-up shots are usually preferred.
Bottom view of soles-Legs extended, feet out in front 2. Top of Foot -Close-up shots of the feet are typically preferred .Top view of feet close-up 3. Foot Arch -Photos can be taken from the side, buttocks, or top-view a long as arches are the main focus ( the higher, the better ) .Woman’s feet side view of arches 4. Toe Spread -Photos can be taken from a top or bottom view .Woman’s feet top view with toes spread out 5. Shoes in Heels- Photos can be taken from any angle, with shoes on, kicking them off, or dangling on feet .Woman wearing heels, kicking them off 6. The Pose- Usually the most request perplex, may or may not show the model ’ randomness face. Model on stomach with knees bent, feet in the air .Woman laying on stomach with bare feet behind her 7. Giantess Feet- The goal of this airs is to make it look like the model has giant star feet. The photograph is taken from below with the foot coming down on the camera .Woman stomping with a giant foot 8. Dirty Soles- Close-up shots of the soles of dirty feet .Bottom of woman’s dirty feet 9. Candid Feet- Shots of feet in everyday poses, taken in normal, blunt situations. besides known as a “ foot selfie ” .Woman’s feet propped up on deck rail 10. Toe Scrunch- Pretty self-explanatory. Photos are taken of feet in a variety of poses with the toes scrunched/curled .Woman scrunching toes after taking heels off
Set up your feet photo shoots
Feet photograph shoots can be done anywhere you like and feet picture angles can range from foot close-ups to feet shots that focus on feet in shoes. Try to take feet photos from as many different angles and in unlike fall as possible so your feet pics are more marketable. For a successful photoshoot of your feet, you ’ ll want to focus on light, props, and backdrops for professional-looking results .
Feet photography lighting tips
In order to get good photos of your feet, you ’ ll need some decent ignite. If you don ’ metric ton have entree to a alight kit, here are a few alternatives :
- Natural light: If you have natural light coming from a window, use it as your first option; however, avoid direct sunlight if at all possible; otherwise, your photos will be too bright and your feet will be washed out.
- LED lights: If you don’t have access to natural light, try setting up a few LED light bulbs around the area where you usually do your photoshoots. They’re not too expensive, and they’ll give off a nice glow that is sure to show off every detail of your feet.
- Flashlights: If you don’t have LED lights and no natural light, use your phone’s flashlight feature. It’s usually bright enough to get a nice shot of your feet in some rather dark spaces.
Feet photography props
Before you begin shooting, touch up nail polish, apply lotion, and toe rings, impermanent tattoo, barefooted jewelry, etc. here are some more utilitarian property ideas :
- Candles: Set up a few candles around your feet while taking a photo for extra lighting effects and an overall mystic effect that people will love.
- Flowers: If you have a flower garden, place some of those flowers around your feet as an attractive prop.
- Temporary tattoos: You can place temporary tattoos on your feet to accentuate their curves
- Foot jewelry: Consider wearing a toe rings, toe bangles, or anklets
Feet photography background ideas
In order to get the most come of exposure, you ’ ll need a good backdrop for your feet. A few feet photography background ideas include :
- Marble: Try setting up a piece of marble tile as your feet photography background. It’s not only trendy and modern, but it’s sure to complement the feet pictures nicely
- Sand: Place a few handfuls of sand in front of your feet, and you’ll get an almost beach-like effect that’s sure to look great in pictures
- Wood: Place a piece of wood (ideally with the bark still intact – it looks nicer when it contrasts against the feet).
- Carpet: If possible, place a piece of plush carpeting directly underneath your feet; this will give your photos more overall symmetry and make them look much nicer
- White bedding: White blankets and sheets will add a soft, feminine appeal to photos
once you ’ ve compiled a decent portfolio of feet photos, you ’ re ready to begin the selling phase .
Where to sell feet pics in America
now that you ’ ve taken feet pictures and compiled them into a portfolio, the playfulness region begins : marketing your feet ! broadly speaking, feet pictures can be sold in three different categories : banal photograph websites, eCommerce websites, and sociable media platforms .
How to sell feet pics on websites and apps
When starting out selling feet photos, you should aim to concentrate your efforts on one to t wo sites or apps. As you become more experienced, you can then begin to grocery store your products across multiple sites/social media accounts. Below, you ’ ll find the best places to sell feet pics online .
Your own website
If you like the estimate of being your own emboss and turning your feet photograph side hustle into a full-time work-from-home job, you ’ ll want to start a web site ASAP in order to feature and sell your foot photos. You can start a animal foot photography blog, and include contented related to animal foot care, lighting and background tips, etc. Next, create a shop class on your site, and use an eCommerce program like Shopify to sell your foot photos. once you set up your web site and connect a shop to it, you can make money in a assortment of ways. You can, for example :
- Sell your feet photos
- Sell affiliate products (foot care and foot photography products) via Amazon Associates
- Make money with sponsorships (shoe companies, foot jewelry)
- Create (and sell) a course teaching others how to make money selling feet pics
- Monetize your site with ads and make money while you sleep
It ’ s significant to note, making money with a web site takes meter and a little upfront investment. The dependable news is, you can start a website with NameHero for just $2.69 a month .
While Craigslist is not specifically a chopine for selling digital photos, you can silent make money selling feet pics on Craigslist. The main obstacle you ’ ll face when selling feet pics on Craigslist is the fact that they do not oversee payments. Put simply, you ’ ll need to provide the buyer with your favored payment method acting and verify he/she pays before you deliver the concluding product .
How to sell feet pics on Craigslist
- Set up a Craigslist account
- Set up a payment method (Paypal, Cash App etc.)
- Apply a blur effect or large watermark over your entire photo before listing (deliver the full image to the buyer after payment)
- Use your other (anonomous) social media accounts to promote your Craigslist posts
Etsy is a great place to sell digital products. It ’ second crazy easy to set up a seller bill, mail samples of your photos, gather reviews, and deliver your products to clients .
How to sell feet pics on Etsy
- Set up a seller’s account, add a profile picture, and bio
- Design your ‘shop’
- Connect your bank account to Etsy
- Post your products
- Market your Etsy shop by linking to social media accounts
- Keep in mind, Etsy charges a $0.20 listing fee as well as 5% of sales
- Collect payment and deliver your photos to your clients
Instafeet is a subscription-based foot photography web site that allows amateur feet photographers to upload their photos and start selling immediately ( upon approval ). In order to sell foot pics on Instafeet, you must upload a transcript of a valid photograph ID and agree to abide by their ( easy-to-follow ) rules .
How to sell feet pics on Instafeet
- Apply for a Profile on Instafeet.com (a photo ID is required)
- Post 5 photos (minimum) to your account once you’re approved
- Decide on a price for your photos (Under $10 a month is best)
- Create a link to your account and share it on your social media accounts in order to drive traffic
Note: Instafeet charges a 10% fee on credit card transactions.
Feet Finder is another web site where foot photographers can sell their work. The platform is similar to Instafeet, as all sellers must be ID verified before they can begin selling photos. You must be at least 18 years old in rate to sell infantry photos on Feet Finder .
How to sell feet pics on Feet Finder
- Apply for an account and upload a copy of your ID
- Once your ID is verified, pay the seller fee of $3.99 per month or $14.99 per year to get started
- Upload at least 4 high-quality feet photos and/or videos and create up to 10 albums
- Create a bio loaded with keywords so buyers can find your account
- Decide on payment-flat fee or monthly fee
- Check your account daily and turn notifications on in order to receive buyer messages
Feet Finder mechanically blurs photos and offers the potential buyer a preview of the photograph before leverage. Feet Finder charges a 20 % fee on sales. Feet Finder besides offers an affiliate platform, so you can earn even more money by referring your friends to sell their feet pics on their site .
dollar Feet is another on-line market where you can sell photos and videos of feet. dollar Feet pays cash for your feet videos. But…there ’ s a apprehension. In order to submit videos for sale, you must first fill their ‘ model application form ’ and submit a ‘ sample distribution ’ video for their review. While Dollar Feet has been reported to be a legit site for selling feet photos and videos, my personal research of this site has raised some red flags. For exemplify :
- Dollar Feet claims they pay $10 per accepted (10-minute long) video. Which means, you submit your work to them first, and then they decide whether or not to pay you.
- The model application form asks for your height and weight. They go on to say they only accept athletic models.
- Dollar Feet expects your videos to contain your face (and presumably your entire body).
- Dollar Feet is based outside of the US.
- Dollar Feet resells their feet videos on wantfeet.com. Which leads one to wonder, if they are in fact a legit company, why not sell their videos directly on their site?
In abruptly, if you decide to sell your feet videos to Dollar Feet, do then with caution .
Feetpics.com is an all-in-one site that allows users to set up a page, promote that page, and collect requital for feet photos. Feetpics does not charge commissions or monthly fees on sales. rather, they charge a erstwhile fee of $ 5.00 to set up your report, ampere well as a fee to promote your site within their platform .
How to sell feet pictures on Feetpics
- Create an account on feetpics.com and choose a name for your page.
- Using the integrated ads function, add listings under applicable categories (soles, socks, high heels).
- Upload feet pics to your site.
- Submit your page for approval.
- Promote your page onsite (for a fee) or post your URL to your social media accounts in order to gain exposure.
- Recieve payment via Amazon Gift Card, Bitcoin, PayPal, or Credit Card.
Foap is a release photograph app that allows you to sell your feet pics. Foap photos cost $ 10 each, of which you ’ ll pouch $ 5.00. The remaining $ 5.00 goes to Foap. To earn even more money on the Foap app, enter your feet photos in ‘ photograph missions ’ where they can compete with other feet pictures for cash rewards which range anywhere from $ 30- $ 500 per photograph .
How to sell feet pictures on Foap
- Download the Foap app
- Create an account
- Upload your feet pics
- Earn cash
- Earn more cash by submitting photos to Foap Missions or by joining Premium Missions which can be unlocked with Foap coins
The Whisper App is an anonymous social media platform available for Android and IOS. Whisper boasts 250 million monthly users across the earth. The only downside to using the Whisper App to sell feet photos is that you can not accept payment on their site. consequently, Whisper is better used for driving traffic to your social media accounts, web site, or Etsy shop .
How to sell feet pics on Whisper App
- Download and install the Whisper App
- Upload photos with text (like the one shown above) in order to advertise your foot photo business
- Communicate with potential buyers via the comment section
- Share a link to your website or email with payment information
Kik is a release messaging app that allows users to chat and post anonymously. It is available on Android, io, and Kindle Fire. Kik has millions of users around the populace .
How to sell feet pics on Kik
- Create a Kik account (you can remain anonymous)
- Apply to join groups (Pay to Play, or P2P groups)
- Create Kik codes to connect with potiential customers
- Chat with buyers and communicate preferred payment method (Paypal, CashApp, etc.)
- Once payment is received, send your photos
OnlyFans is a subscription-based social media platform with over 130 million users global. While frequently used by arouse workers as a manner to generate income, due to its popularity, it is nowadays being used by physical trainers, musicians, and evening feet photographers as a legit means to earn extra cash .
How to sell feet pictures on OnlyFans
- Create an account on OnlyFans (remember to keep it anonomous)
- Wait 24-72 hours for them to verify your account
- Upload content
- Market your OnlyFans content on other social media sites (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube)
Stock Photo Sites
The best malcolm stock photograph sites to sell feet photos are
- iStock Photo
- Adobe Stock
To sell feet pics on any of these sites, you plainly need to create an account, upload your photos, and get paid whenever they are downloaded by users.
You can make even more money by becoming an affiliate, which allows you to earn whenever person you refer contributes to or purchases from the platform .
Wikifeet is a site that features collections of pictures of celebrity feet. They besides host forums where you can promote and sell your feet pics .
How to sell feet pics on social media
The first footfall is choosing which social media platforms are worth using for selling feet pictures. You have a batch of options, but some are simply better than others. It ’ s wholly up to you to decide which recess ( group of people ) will be most receptive to your product or service. Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat are good places to start marketing your feet pictures. Focus your efforts on one or two platforms, to begin with. You can constantly expand your business as you gain more experience .
Instagram is a photo-sharing app that allows users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them, and then share them with other users through the app or through social media sites like Facebook or Twitter. Instagram boasts over 1.3 billion monthly users worldwide, so chances are, you won ’ t have any problems finding people to buy your foot pics .
How to sell feet pics on Instagram
- Create an Instagram Professional Account (separate from your personal profile) and choose ‘Creator’
- Create a catchy bio (include emojis) that will entice potiential buyers. Use linktree to add external links.
- Upload feet pictures to your feet profile-Include a large watermark over the entire photo or use a photo editing program like Canva to blur the image before uploading. (Buyers will need to purchase the photo for a watermark-free picture)
- Tag feet photos with feet hashtags to increase exposure. You can add up to 30, the more, the better. ( #instafeet #instaarch #instasoles #hypefeet #feetpictures #heeldangle #feetpics)
- Upload daily
- After payment, deliver the photo via DM or email
Facebook is a social media platform that allows its users to sell products, services, or even themselves. The locate has developed itself into much more than good a “ social ” media web site — it ’ s an advertise tool that you can utilize to make money through your own personal network. Facebook is the largest social media platform in the earth. With reportedly over 2.85 billion users a calendar month, you ’ ll absolutely be able to find an audience with a need for pictures of feet .
How to sell feet pics on Facebook
- Create a business page
- Set up a Facebook Shop (in Commerce Manager) and link it to your business page. You can also link your Facebook Shop to Instagram if you have an account set up.
- Choose your preferred method for checkout/payment. You can route customers through your website, through messaging, or use checkout on Facebook (Shop Pay).
- Create a Facebook Business Manager account
- Add feet photos to your Facebook catalog (remember to add a large watermark over the image and deliver the full image upon payment)
- Add new content regularly
- Join as many feet-related groups as possible and post regularly
- Utilize Facebook ads to increase traffic to your page
While Reddit is typically a forum for asking and answering questions, subreddit r/feetpics has over 300,000 members. This means, there are lots of potential clients just waiting for your photograph !
How to sell feet pics on Reddit
- Create an account
- Join subreddits for feet lovers
- Participate in discussions and answer questions
- When appropriate, link out to your social media channels/website to sell your feet photos
Snapchat is a social media app that allows users to share photos and videos with others. The content can be shared for up to 10 seconds ( with a standard report ) before it disappears. Users have the choice of adding textbook, drawings, or other effects to their photos or videos before they are shared. With 306 million active users per day, Snapchat is a great way to make money selling feet pics. In arrange to sell feet pics on Snapchat, you first need to create a premium Snap account. A agio Snap account is merely a private explanation for paying clients to access. The best contribution about a premium Snap account is that you can charge a subscription fee, which typically ranges between $ 5 and $ 50 per calendar month. You can include all sorts of metrical foot images and videos in your stories and grocery store them to your potential clients .
How to sell feet picts on Snapchat
once you have your premium Snap account set up, the process is simple. All you need to do is create stories and add images or videos of your feet. Snapchat allows you to accept payments through Snapcash. You can besides do a search for customers and your competition and begin following them to build up clients. Premium accounts allow users to send snaps that last up to 24 hours rather than 10 seconds. Once an image has been sent, it is marked as viewed by the recipient. The disadvantage of trying to market your feet pics on a Snap explanation is that no one will be able to locate you. If you have a public Snapchat account, you can use it to direct electric potential consumers to your premium history. Remember, if you want to succeed on Snapchat, you must be active. tip off : Since messages disappear once they ’ ve been seen, it ’ s authoritative to take screenshots of discussions with clients for your records .
TikTok is a platform that allows users to partake 15 to 60-second videos, play short music clips, and participate in fun challenges and games. It ’ south designed for people aged 13 – 24 years old with over 80 million active monthly users. The app is like a hybrid between vlogging and blogging, where users make their own mark on TikTok by posting original contented regularly .
How to sell feet pics and videos on Tik Tok
- Download the app
- Sign up for an account
- Switch your personal account to a Pro Account to track analytics
- Create an eye-catching bio full of feet keywords and emojis
- Add some ‘teaser’ foot videos set to music. Be sure to include effects.
- Stay engaged with your audience daily if you can
- Add a link to website, social media channels, and email in your account bio
Selling foot pics FAQs
Selling feet pics is not rocket skill, however, there are a few things you need to know before you launch your game .
Is selling feet pics legal?
Selling feet pics is completely legal in many countries including the U.S., Canada, Australia, as well as the U.K., and China. however, there are a couple of guidelines you should follow .
- Any photos you sell must be of your own feet or another person’s who has signed a waiver giving you permission to sell the photos.
- You must be 18 or older and give consent for your feet images to be sold.
It is likely not legal to sell feet pics in Muslim countries such as Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Indonesia, and others due to the fact that exposing one ’ south feet to others is considered haram ( forbidden or unlawful ) .
How much should I charge for foot pictures?
The lowest price you should charge per foot photo (if you’re a novice) is $5. However, as you gain more experience and higher-end clientele, you can charge up to $100 per picture. This means, depending on how much time you ’ ra willing to devote to the endeavor, you can make anywhere between $ 20 to $ 1,000+ a month selling feet photos online. You can even offer your clients bulk pricing like 5 photos for $ 20. Feet photos by and large sell for around $ .50- $ 5 each on stock photograph sites like Shutterstock and Deposit Photos. Feet pics listed on creative Market broadly sell for between $ 2- $ 10 each. This man makes up to $48,000 a year selling feet pics ! This charwoman pays her rent selling feet photos ! once you become a pro at selling feet pics, you can create a path teaching others how to sell feet pics online, and earn flush more money ! TIP: You’ll likely earn more per photo if you sell your feet pics via social media (Facebook, Instagram) versus stock photo sites.
Do I have to have pretty feet to sell feet pics?
No, you do not have to have model-worthy feet in order to sell feet pics. If you’re self-conscience about the appearance of your own feet, you can take photos of other people’s feet (with their permission, of course) and sell them instead.
Do I have to pay taxes on sales of feet pics?
Unfortunately, yes, you do have to pay taxes on sales of feet photos. So, be sure to keep good records of your sales and expenses. You will have to report any earnings over $600 for the year.
Any extra income earned from foot photograph sales will need to be recorded on Schedule C ( IRS form 1040 ) in holy order to determine the correct profit/loss from your business. You ’ ll then need to use Schedule SE ( form 1040 ) to determine any tax due. If you ’ re looking for ways to make money fast, give foot photography a try ! even if your photos are not arrant or of professional quality, they can silent sell well because it is such an strange recess ! You can get started for very little money – all you in truth need is a camera, some basic unhorse gearing, and a little creativity .