What to Know
- Use the Voicemail app: Open the Voicemail app and tap Menu > Deleted Voicemails, tap and hold the one to keep, then tap Save.
- Use a recovery tool: On a separate device, download a third-party data recovery tool and connect your Android to recover your data.
- Contact customer support: Search for device-specific customer support online, or contact your carrier to see if they can help.
This article explains how to recover deleted voicemails on Android devices using the Voicemail app or a third-party creature .
recover Deleted Voicemail Using the Voicemail App
even after you delete a voice mail, the data is stored through on your device for a put sum of time. If you deleted something you did n’t mean to, follow these steps to try to get it back.
- Open the Voicemail app and tap the menu .
- Tap Deleted Voicemails. The app will then show you a list of voicemails available for convalescence. Tap and hold on the one you want to keep .
- Depending on your model of earphone, it will either add a checkmark to the voice mail or open a contextual menu. Regardless, tap Save to remove it from the deleted voicemails folder .
Use a Third-Party App to Recover Deleted Voicemails
occasionally, if your data gets corrupted or a identical honest-to-god voice mail is incidentally deleted, you wo n’t be able to recover it through the Voicemail app. If you ‘re apprehensive about this happen, downloading a third-party app to backup your call data is something to look into .
There are respective such apps, but MiniTool Power Data Recovery or EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard are a couple of bang-up options.
Both have intuitive interfaces and allow users to recover a few gigabytes worth of data — more than enough for an episodic voice mail — before prompting you to upgrade to a paid version. here are the steps you ‘ll want to follow careless of which software you choose .
- Make certain you install the software on a device separate from your call, such as your calculator or laptop. If something catastrophic happens to your telephone ‘s memory, having accompaniment saved on that like device will do you no good .
- You ‘ll need to connect your Android device once you ‘re fix to recover your data. Use a USB cable to connect your device to your calculator, then open the software .
- once you have selected your device, blue-ribbon Scan. In some software, you ‘re prompted to choose what type of data to scan for. If you are given this option, you want to select Voicemails .
- After a few minutes, the software will give you options of what datum is recoverable. Look for the voice mail you ‘re missing and you should be able to recover it to either your mobile device or calculator.
early Options to Retrieve a Deleted Voicemail
Depending on your carrier and telephone exemplar, there may be other options available to you. Search for device-specific customer documentation on-line, or call customer military service and see if there ‘s anything they can offer .