- Taste – Rich, vanilla flavored cheesecake with the sweetness of strawberries.
- Texture – Silky smooth and creamy with a crunch from the graham cracker crust.
- Ease – Cheesecakes are quick to assemble but can be temperamental when baking.
- Time – From start to finish, including chilling time, it is about 4 hours 15 minutes.
My Favorite Strawberry Cheesecake
It ’ s no secret that I love a satiny smooth cheesecake. I ’ ve made several of them over the stopping point few years. One of my secrets is the hot water system bath. It keeps the cheesecake top from cracking.
Reading: Strawberry Cheesecake
My most democratic cheesecake recipe on this locate is a delectable Nutella cheesecake and followed by that is my favored trio cocoa cheesecake. You guys seem to love cheesecakes ampere a lot as I do .
Cheesecake is a decadent, delectable and well-loved desserts. It ’ south impressive and delicious. Don ’ thyroxine be aflutter about trying to make this ! It ’ s very not difficult and it is well deserving any feat .
today, with summer around the corner, we ’ ra celebrating my supremely creamy cheesecake which I ’ ve topped it off with a homemade fresh strawberry topping. This has been my go-to cheesecake recipe for many years now. It ’ s absolutely delicious .
There ’ s in truth nothing fancy with today ’ randomness recipe. It ’ randomness elementary, light, and clean. not that I ’ m suggesting you do this, but you might flush be able to enjoy more than one slice without feeling bogged polish and heavy .
Depending on where you live, strawberries are coming into season in a matter of days or weeks. in truth, there is no better room to highlight this brilliantly crimson, fat summer fruit than to make a strawberry topping for cheesecake .
If it ’ south excessively hot to make a adust cheesecake, give this no broil strawberry cheesecake a try on ! It ’ second just as delightful .
How do you make a cheesecake base? The crust for this strawberry cheesecake is made with graham firecracker crumb, carbohydrate, and melted butter. Mix all this in concert in a large stadium until the mixture resembles wet sand.
Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a springform cake pan. Bake it in a 350°F oven for 10 minutes then let it cool completely .
Main ingredients for strawberry cheesecake
- Cream cheese – Choose a high-quality, full-fat cream cheese for the best results.
- Sugar – Regular granulated sugar works best for baked cheesecakes.
- Sour Cream – The secret ingredient to light and creamy cheesecakes.
- Strawberries – Pick ripe strawberries to use for the sauce. They’ll taste much better if they are in season!
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake
Step 1: Make the Graham Cracker Crust Base
Combine cream cracker crumb, sugar, and melted butter. Press the crumb concoction in the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 10 minutes. Set away to cool .
Step 2: Make the Creamy Cheesecake Filling
Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat in the sugar, sour cream, salt, and vanilla distill until well combined. Gently stir in lightly beaten eggs .
Pour the filling over the prepared crust and set it inside a water bathe. A water system bathe is fair a pan of water placed in the oven in which you put the patty pan during baking. It ensures the cheesecake bakes at an even temperature and keeps the top of the cheesecake from cracking .
Bake in a 300°F oven for 1 hour then turn the oven off and let the cheesecake sit in the oven for another hour with the door closed .
Remove the cheesecake from the oven and set it on a wire rack to cool completely then refrigerate for 4 at least 4 hours or nightlong .
Step 3: Make the Strawberry Topping
Puree fresh strawberries with cornstarch using a blender or a food central processing unit. Add the puree and boodle to a culture medium saucepan and cook over metier heat until thickened. This may take anywhere between 10 to 20 minutes .
once thickened, stir in the chop strawberries and set aside to cool. Top the cheesecake with the strawberry sauce just before serving. You can cover the entire cheesecake with the strawberry topping or you can drizzle it over each piece if you are serving pieces individually .
Tips for The Best Strawberry Cheesecake
- Read my post on how to make the best cheesecake recipe for full details on how to achieve a creamy texture and zero cracks.
- Plan ahead. Cheesecakes take time to prepare and must refrigerate for several hours once finished.
- Don’t overbeat the filling. It can cause cracking.
More Strawberry Recipes
Did you try this recipe? I would love for you to leave me a 5-star rat or comment. This way, I have a better understand of which recipes you like and can create more of them .
Please take a here and now to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Youtube or sign up for my barren newsletter to never miss the newest recipes and web log updates .
You can besides shop my favorite bake tools. Thank you therefore much for your defend !
Continue to Content
give way :
homework time :
cook time :
Resting time :
total time :
A light and creamy cheesecake topped with sweet strawberry sauce topping. It ’ s undoubtedly the best cheesecake you ’ ll always have. There are quite a few steps but each one is straightforward and easy to follow .
For the crust
- 2 cups (200 g) graham cracker crumbs, about 2 sleeves
- ¼ cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
- 32 ounces (904 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ⅓ cups (266 g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (227 g) sour cream, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
For the sauce
- 16 ounces (400 g) whole strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (334 g) finely chopped strawberries
Make the crust
- Move the oven rack to the lower third position and heat the oven to 350°F. Wrap the outer bottom of a 9-inch springform pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and about 2-inches up the sides of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool while you make the filling.
Make the filling
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute.
- Add the sugar and sour cream, beat until well combined. Add the vanilla and salt, beat on low speed until smooth.
- Using a silicone spatula, gently stir in the eggs just until combined. Pour the batter over the prepared crust.
- Fill a roasting pan with a few inches of boiling water and place the cheesecake in the center.
- Bake for 1 hour, OR until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly. Turn the oven off, leave the cheesecake in the water bath in the oven for another hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the water bath and place it on a wire rack. Run a small knife around the outer edge of the cheesecake to loosen it from the pan and leave it to cool at room temperature for about 1 ½ hours. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove the sides of the pan And transfer the cheesecake to a serving platter.
Make the sauce
- Add the diced strawberries and cornstarch to the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Transfer to a medium saucepan and add the sugar.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla, salt, and chopped strawberries. Set aside to cool for about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spread the topping evenly over the cheesecake or over individual slices just before serving.
Oven temps can vary which means your cheesecake may need more time to bake. You’ll know it is done cooking when the outer edges of the cheesecake feel firm to the touch while the center looks wet and jiggles when shaken. If the cheesecake doesn’t look this way after an hour of cooking, let it cook until it does. Then you can turn the oven off and let the cheesecake rest for another hour in the oven.
Make ahead tip
- The cheesecake will keep for up to 4 days covered and stored in the refrigerator.
- The cheesecake can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases .
9-inch Cheesecake Pan
Amount Per Serving:
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional data, the values shown are fair an estimate.
Tried this recipe? Share it on Instagram!
Mention @ introvertbaker or tag # introvertbaker !
Watch the strawberry cheesecake web floor !