Learn how to make easy Tissue Paper Flowers! They’re so much fun and perfect for kids to make for an easy gift! Get the full printable instructions!
April showers brings May flowers. Do you remember that saying from childhood ? You don ’ t have to wait for May flowers, you can make your very own spring flowers with this fun and slowly tissue newspaper bloom tutorial. You can make a beautiful bouquet of your own flowers in your favorite color
Do you remember making these playfulness Tissue Paper flowers in mark school ? I know we made them all the clock ! You use colorful paper to make a flower condition .
now I am making them with my own kids ! My daughter loves making these DIY weave paper flowers for her friends or for gifts for love ones ! We love doing DIY projects and this makes a great summation to a spring craft for a showery good afternoon or weekend.
Tissue Paper Flowers are a beautiful way to keep some flowers out all the time .
Some different ways you can use your own tissue paper flowers as party decorations are:
- Baby Showers
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Valentine’s Day
- a Birthday Party
- Bridal Showers
- as well as table decorations, as they make great decorations for all sorts of party decor.
DIY Tutorial – How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers
The first footprint is to gather all of your supplies together. Below, I have a printable list for you, so just take it to the store with you ! You can find everything either at the dollar corner, your favored retail store, or craft storehouse .
To make these adorable tissue newspaper flowers, you will need :
- pipe cleaners for the stem,
- full sheets of tissue paper in different colors
- a marker,
- a small cup and
- a pair of scissors
Step 1: Layer your tissue paper sheets together. We played around with different amounts and discovered that a level of tissue paper from 8-12 sheets made a reasonably flower. You can use different colors of tissue newspaper or the same tinge .
Step 2: Using your cup as a template, trace a circle onto your tissue paper and cut it out, through all your layers of tissue newspaper. It doesn ’ t have to be perfect, so don ’ thymine worry about that .
Step 3: With the tip off of your scissors, carefully make 2 small holes in the center of your tissue newspaper circle ( the plaza of your flower ). Insert one end of your pipe clean into the first hole and loop topology it down into the second base hole .
Step 4: Twist the pipe clean around itself to secure your pieces of tissue wallpaper circles onto you pipe cleaner. This is going to be the outer petals of your flower and your stem !
Step 5: now onto making our bloom, the playfulness part ! crump up the first layer of your tissue newspaper at the basis where it connects to your shriek clean. Keep doing this for each layer, sort of turning as you go, thus each layer is scrunched together at unlike angles, each with a different look .
When you get to the bed layer of the ends of the weave newspaper, you are all finished with your finished flower ! You can make leaves besides if you ’ d like .
Your tissue composition bloom is complete ! You can make leaves besides if you ’ d like .
How to Make Leaves for Your Flowers
To make the leaves, just take another pipe uninfected and cut it into 2 pieces. Twist each piece onto the organ pipe clean stem and shape into a leaf like so .
These tissue paper flowers are so pretty ! Make a bunch for your spring mesa interior decoration. Give a bouquet to friends and class ! Whatever you do with them, they ’ rhenium sure to make you smile !
Read more: How to Tie a Tie: 7 Knots for All Occasions
Whatever you do with them, they ’ re sure to make you smile ! Do you have any flower crafts that you love or different types of flowers that you know how to make ?
If you love flower crafts as much as I do, be sure to check out these different styles of flowers:
How to Make a Paper Flower Wreath
How to Make Roses out of Felt
Pressed Flower Cards
Continue to Content
DIY Tissue Paper Flowers
active time :
total time :
Learn how to make easy Tissue Paper Flowers ! They ‘re sol much fun and perfect for kids to make for an easy endow ! Get the full printable instructions !
- Tissue paper in various colors
- pipe cleaners, green
- cup, to make circle
- Layer your tissue paper together. We played around with different amounts and discovered that anything from 8-12 layers of tissue paper made a pretty flower.
- Using your cup as a guide, trace a circle onto your tissue paper and cut it out, through all your layers of tissue paper. It doesn’t have to be perfect, so don’t worry about that.
- With the tip of your scissors, carefully make 2 small holes in the center of your tissue paper circle.
- Insert one end of your pipe cleaner into the first hole and loop it down into the second hole.
- Twist it around itself to secure your tissue paper circles onto you pipe cleaner. This is going to be your flower and your stem!
- Now onto making our flower.
- Scrunch up the first layer of your tissue paper at the base where it connects to your pipe cleaner.
- Keep doing this for each layer, sort of turning as you go so each layer is scrunched together at different angles. Your tissue paper flower is complete! You can make leaves too if you’d like.
- To make the leaves just take another pipe cleaner and cut it into 2 pieces. Twist each piece onto the pipe cleaner stem and shape into a leaf like so.
As an Amazon Associate and penis of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases .
Creativity Street Chenille Stems/Pipe Cleaners 12 Inch adam 4mm 100-Piece, green
Westcott School Left and Right Handed Kids 5 ” Scissors, Blunt, 6 Pack ( 16454 )
Tissue Paper for Gift Bags Assorted 20 Colors Gift Wrap for Packaging, Floral, Birthday, Christmas, Halloween, DIY Crafts and More 15 ” ten 20 ” 100 Sheets
Did you make this project?
Please leave a gloss on the web log or share a photograph on Pinterest
Sharing is caring !