- Pick up a Potion or Revive
- Select them from your items menu
- Tap which pokémon you want to heal
If you want to survive the wilds of Pokémon Go, you ’ ll need to make certain your pocket creatures are in tip-top form. Healing them between battles is full of life. To do that, you ’ ve got to know how to heal your pokémon. You can ’ t boost their health whenever you fancy it, but will need to use specific items .
What do you need?
- An injured pokémon
How to heal pokémon in Pokémon Go
Reading: How to heal pokémon in Pokémon Go
( image citation : Niantic ) Pokémon aren ’ thyroxine indestructible. They can be injured by fighting in raids and battles. To restore your pocket monsters ‘ HP, you ‘ll need to give them a Potion. But if they ’ ve fainted, you ’ ll need a Revive to get them up again.
Read more: The Best Classic Chili – The Wholesome Dish
Potions and Revives can be picked up by spinning PokéStops and Gyms, completing research tasks, defeating Raid bosses, increasing your Pokémon Go degree, or opening gifts. Potions come in four varieties – regular, ace, hyper, and max – each of which heals an incrementally larger share of health. You can acquire them by spinning PokéStops and Gyms once you reach level five. Revives, meanwhile, come in two forms – regular, which restores a pokémon to half HP, and Max, which amply heals them. They can only be used on pokémon that have fainted. You can get regular Revives from PokéStops and Gyms once you reach floor 5, but will need to hit tied 30 to get the Max versions .
Read more: How to Accept Credit Card Payments
( effigy citation : Niantic )
- Collect Potions and Revives using one or all of the methods above
- Navigate to the Pokémon Go map view – that’s the main screen, which displays the location of pokémon and PokéStops across the world
- Open up the main menu by tapping the poké ball at the bottom center of the screen
- Open your Bag by tapping on the ‘items’ icon
- Select a Potion or Revive from your inventory
- Tap the injured or fainted pokémon you want to heal, which will appear in a list of all your hurt ‘mons.
If you do a distribute of battling in Pokémon Go, you ’ ll find your precious pouch monsters get injured reasonably frequently. It ’ s a good estimate to stock up on Potions and Revives when you can. Spin PokéStops and Gyms whenever you walk past, so you ’ re not left in the lurch when your favored pokémon takes a beat. Remember that Revives can only be used on pokémon that have fainted. They ’ ra mighty consumables, but you ’ ll want a bevy of Potions, besides, to keep your conscious ‘ mons in good shape .