I don ’ t know where I ’ vitamin d be without broiled chicken. I grill chicken all year for meal-prep and for so many recipes excessively. Grilled, skinless chicken breasts make a big addition to a healthy diet because they are gloomy in calories and high protein. Eating chicken summit, without breading or skin, helps you eat fewer calories and tied burn extra calories for effective burden personnel casualty. I constantly make supernumerary and save it for salads, in burrito, pasta or meal prepping !
Because we don ’ thyroxine constantly have access to the outdoor grillroom class round, I make the wimp on the stove-top most of the clock time. To make sensitive fat grilled chicken you will need a heavy duty grillroom pan. A vomit cast-iron pan with ridges works best but if your project iron pan doesn ’ metric ton have ridges, you can still grill the wimp on it besides.
For the season, I normally switch it up each time I make the wimp and don ’ metric ton in truth measure but for the sake of this recipe I ’ ve included my darling herb and seasoning mix. You can besides used a packet of taco seasoning or your front-runner herb and spices and make it your own.
How to Grill Chicken on Stove-Top (Easy Grill Pan Method)
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts about 4 oz each
- 1 teaspoon Dried or fresh basil coriander or parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon brown or granulated boodle
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon or lime optional
- 1 tablespoon olive anoint
- Combine all the dry temper in a belittled bowl. Season both sides of the wimp with the dry seasoning mix.
- Heat a heavy duty grillroom pan to high heat for about 2-3 minutes. Lower the hotness to medium-high and add the anoint to the pan and make sure the entire pan is coated with oil.
- Add the chicken breasts to pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on the beginning side without moving, until the undersides develop dark grillroom marks. Flip the chicken breasts using a pair of tongs or a crotch and cook the other side for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn off heat and allow chicken breasts to rest in pan for at least 5 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle with gamboge or linden before serving ( optional ) .
* Optional: pound chicken breasts to even thickness using a meat tenderizer or a rolling-pin.
Tried this recipe ? Mention @ gimmedelicious or tag # gimmedelicious