Forgot my WiFi password and network on my iPhone mini 13. How I can view my saved WiFi password on my device?” – Apple Community
Wi-Fi passwords are wide used to protect radio networks. Once you connected to a Wi-Fi net, it will be saved on your iPhone or iPad. however, it does n’t mean that you can get access to that network directly constantly .
therefore, what ‘s my WiFi password on iPhone if forgot ? If you are pressing to know the passwords, fortunately this article will list 5 easy methods on how to view Wifi password on iPhone .
Part 1. How to View WiFi Password on iPhone in One Click
If you are rush to see Wifi password on iPhone, Tenorshare 4uKey – password Manager is recommended to you. This is a knock-down, easy-to-use io password finder to help you find Wifi password on iPhone without jailbreaking. not only to see Wifi passwords, it had more features as following :
- View saved Wifi password on iPhone/iPad from PC/Mac
- See all stored websites & app login passwords
- View mail accounts, credit card information
- Show Apple ID Account kept on your device
- Export passwords from iPhone/iPad to 1Password/LastPass/Chrome/Dashlane/Keeper
- Import bulk passwords to iPhone and iPad
- Download, install and run 4uKey – Password Manager to a Windows/Mac computer.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to personal computer and then click on “ Start ” button. ( The default selected feature is View io device password. )
- Click on “ startle Scan ” to let the program detect Wifi passwords on your iPhone .
- Wait for a few seconds, chink on the Wifi history on the leave panel, and all your connected Wi-Fi passwords will be displayed. You are spare to view save Wi-Fi password iPhone .
Video Toturial on How to View WiFi Password On iPhone
Part 2. How to Find Wifi Password on iPhone (3 Common Ways)
Without jailbreaking, you can nowadays view saved Wifi passwords iPhone on io 16 directly. besides there are other ways like checking the password from your Wifi router or viewing Wifi passwords using iCloud Keychain if you have a Mac. Below are the details .
Way 1. View Wifi Passwords on iPhone Directly (iOS 16)
If you ask how to see wireless local area network password on iPhone directly, there is no way on former io version even though you have save the password. But the newest io 16 can do that. You can nowadays view saved wireless local area network password iPhone directly equally long as you have updated your iPhone to iOS 16 .
- Go to Settings > WLAN. Tap on the network names of which you want to see the password.
- Tap on “Password”. And you need to verify by entering your iPhone passcode, or using Face ID/Touch ID.
- then you will see the detail password. You can besides copy that.
Way 2. Find WiFi Password iPhone with Router Settings
How do I find my Wi-Fi password on iPhone ? For people who are using the original io devices, they can well find the IP address of the Wi-Fi router and see the saved Wi-Fi password with Router Settings. The steps are fair simple like below :
- Go to “ Settings ” > “ WLAN ” and you can see the net name. Choose ( one ) picture near the one you want to get password for and then copy the Router IP address .
- Open your Safari and type the IP address to open the login control panel page like below .
- Then you can login with the default user and password. If the admin doesn’t work, you can also Google the password with specific Router model name.
Way 3. Use iCloud Keychain Mac to View iPhone WiFi Password
How to find a salvage Wi-Fi password on iPhone ? iCloud Keychain is besides an alternative manner to check and retrieve Wi-Fi password on iPhone that is forgotten. This is because if you use the lapp iCloud account on iPhone and Mac, all the data will be synced between the devices. To use this feature :
- Open “Settings” app on iPhone and then go to iCloud, tap on Keychain to turn on this feature.
- Log into the lapp iCloud account on Mac and go to Apple menu > System Preferences & Apple ID. Click iCloud on the exit and then select Keychain .
- open Keychain Access app. And enter the name of the wireless local area network network in the search corner .
- Double-click the name in the tilt and then in the fresh pop-up book window, tick the checkbox next to the “ Show password ” option.
- If you also set a password on your Mac, there will be a pop-out windows asking you to enter the password for the admin account, type the password and click “OK”.
- Now the Wi-Fi password should appear in the text box next to Show Password.
Part 3. How to Find WiFi Password on Jailbroken iPhone
Jailbreaking iPhone will invalidate the guarantee from Apple and is normally restricted. however, you in truth can do more things and make your digital life more convenient with break. iPhone horizon Wi-Fi password is just one of the benefits .
Way 3. View WiFi Password iPhone Using “WiFi Password” in Cydia
- launch Cydia app and search “ WiFi Password ”, tap on “ Install ” to proceed .
- Click “Return to Cydia” when the installation is complete.
- Press the Home button the return Home screen. Launch the “WiFi Password” app and all the Wi-Fi networks you’ve used on the iPhone as well as their passwords will be presented.
Way 4. Show WiFi Password on iPhone with NetworkList
- Open Cydia app on your iPhone or iPad and type “NetworkList” from the search box, download and install it on your device.
- Now you can tap “Restart Springboard” when the option is prompted. You’ll home screen will restart.
- Then open “Settings” app, choose “WLAN” and you’ll see an option from the list called “Known Networks”.
- Tap on it and you’ll be able to see find network key on iPhone you’ve connected.
apart from the 2 apps we mentioned above, there are besides other Wi-Fi password hacking applications such as iSpeedTouch, WPA Tester, Speedssid, Dlssid and so forth. You can choose one of them to get back your lost Wi-Fi password on jailbroken iPhone or iPad without much effort .