Apple has released many iPhones. Yes, some — like the iPhone ten and former — are more distinctive than others, but it ’ s not constantly obvious whether you have an iPhone 7 or an iPhone 6. This is particularly true if you didn ’ metric ton find to buy your iPhone yourself. This can be a trouble if you want to sell your iPhone or if you want to know whether an app or io update will be compatible with it. hush, identifying your iPhone model is reasonably childlike. In the character of late models, you can merely dip into the settings and check which iPhone you have. In the case of earlier models, you can check the model number on the back of your earphone, angstrom good as our list below of iPhone models and their respective model numbers.
What iPhone do I have?
If you want to find out which iPhone you have, you can merely go to Settings > General > About .
The About page gives you general info about your iPhone. It details the version of io you ’ re run, the memory capacity, and the model total. besides, if your iPhone is running io 12.2 or late, you can see your iPhone ’ s model list. This means that if you have an iPhone 5S or late, you should be able to see the model name without having to check anywhere else .
however, if you have an iPhone 5 or earlier, you won ’ t be able to upgrade to iOS 12.2. By extension, you won ’ thymine be able to see your iPhone model name within Settings. Nonetheless, you can still find out your iPhone ’ randomness model number. once again, make surely you ’ ve navigated to Settings > General > About .
On the About sieve, select the act on the mighty of the Model Number. That total typically starts with an M or N. After you choose it, you ’ ll see a numeral beginning with A. It ’ s that moment number, the one beginning with an A, that is your iPhone ’ second model number. The model phone number can help symbolize which generation iPhone you own. Check over the list below to match your number to a corresponding iPhone iteration.
One of the most direct ways to find your phone ’ mho mannequin number is to flip your telephone approximately and check out the model count etched on the back. As we previously mentioned, A is the first character on all model numbers. It could help to compare the model count to the model total shown in the software settings to ensure the two match up— specially before you try selling your telephone .
What iPhone model do I have
The keep up list features every iPhone model ( including model numbers ) that Apple has always launched, from most late to oldest.
- iPhone 12 Pro: A2341, A2406, A2408, A2407
- iPhone 12 Pro Max: A2342, A2410, A2412, A2411
- iPhone 12 Mini: A2176, A2398, A2400, A2399
- iPhone 12: A2172, A2402, A2404, A2403
- iPhone SE (2020): A2275, A2296, A2298
- iPhone 11 Pro: A2160, A2217, A2215
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: A2161, A2220, A2218
- iPhone 11: A2111, A2223, A2221
- iPhone XS: A1920, A2097, A2098, A2099, A2100
- iPhone XS Max: A1921, A2101, A2102, A2103, A2104
- iPhone XR: A1984, A2105, A2106, A2107, A2108
- iPhone X: A1865, A1901, A1902
- iPhone 8: A1863, A1905, A1906
- iPhone 8 Plus: A1864, A1897, A1898
- iPhone 7: A1660, A1778, A1779
- iPhone 7 Plus: A1661, A1784, A1785
- iPhone 6S: A1633, A1688, A1700
- iPhone 6S Plus: A1634, A1687, A1699
- iPhone 6: A1549, A1586, A1589
- iPhone 6 Plus: A1522, A1524, A1593
- iPhone SE: A1723, A1662, A1724
- iPhone 5S: A1453, A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530, A1533
- iPhone 5C: A1456, A1507, A1516, A1529, A1532
- iPhone 5: A1428, A1429, A1442
- iPhone 4S: A1431, A1387
- iPhone 4: A1349, A1332
- iPhone 3GS: A1325, A1303
- iPhone 3G: A1324, A1241
- iPhone: A1203