- Provide personal information, including your name and your account number.
- Fill in additional details such as the date.
- If you are cashing the check or any part of the check, it is also required you sign the signature line.
- List the cash amount of your deposit, if any. This is the total amount of currency (paper bills and coins) that you’ve brought for depositing into your account. You’ll notice separate boxes for each entry. The box on the far right is for the decimal (or “cents”) portion, and the next box to the left is for the full dollar amount. If you don’t have anything to deposit, leave this section blank.
- List checks individually, including the check number and amount of each check. Each individual check gets its own line. There’s space for you to enter the check number next to the dollar amount of each check, which helps you and your bank keep track of each item. (If you need additional room or have several checks, you can continue this on the section on the back of the slip). If you don’t have anything to deposit, leave this section blank.
- If you are depositing money but also would like some of the cashback, list the amount of cashback you want to receive in the Less Cash Received section.
- Add up deposits for a subtotal. This is the total amount of cash and checks that you want to deposit.
If you ’ re making a outside deposit with your mobile device, you don ’ t need to know the parts of a situate steal.
typically you ’ ll barely confirm the dollar amount and review the bill and routing information from the discipline. Click here to learn more about Bank Five Nine’s Mobile Banking.
Read more : How To Do a Smokey Eye
When can you actually spend the money you deposit ? All banks have a funds handiness policy, which explains how long you need to wait to spend the money. Click here to read Bank Five Nine’s fund’s availability policy. broadly, Bank Five Nine makes funds from your deposit available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposition. electronic direct deposits will be available on the sidereal day we receive the deposit. once the funds are available, you may withdraw the funds in cash and we will use the funds to paychecks you have written. Exceptions for this occur during weekends ( Saturdays and Sundays ), Federal Holidays, and during early delays. Another great manner to know how much you can spend is to check your available balance or ask a Bank Five Nine teller when the funds will become available. Find yourself at a Bank Five Nine arm with questions ? We are happy to help with any questions regarding how to fill out a bank situate slip ! We welcome any questions you may have, big or modest .