Is there any room to reset an iPhone 6 or perform a hard readjust ? All of our data has been backed up to the cloud. We ca n’t run the readjust with iTunes immediately. ”
sometimes we have to reset an iPhone to fix a trouble. Or we need to wipe an iPhone before selling or giving it away. In this article I will show you 3 ways about how to reset iPhone 6/6s withtout iTunes or passcode .
When You Need to Reset/Factory Reset iPhone 6?
Before how to reset iPhone 6, lease ‘s see some of the most big reasons why you need a reset or hard reset/factory readjust on an iPhone, iPad or ipod.
- When your iPhone is running into a glitch, like random crash, screen freeze, stuck on apple logo/recovery mode/reboot loop, system errors, etc.
- When your iPhone is disabled.
- When all or some of the functions do not work properly on your iPhone.
- You want to wipe all personal data before you sell your iPhone or give it away.
- You need a reset to have a fresh new iPhone.
As you may know, reset iPhone may clear all your iPhone data. If you do n’t want to lose your data, you ‘d better back up your device before resetting. You can use iTunes or iCloud to back up, or habit Tenorshare iCareFone – a third party tool that provides more flexibly backup option .
Method 1. Reset iPhone 6 Directly from Settings
How to reset iPhone 6 ? You can reset iPhone without iTunes and calculator immediately in Settings. That is the first method you can try arsenic long as you can use your iPhone 6 as common .
There are respective options of resetting an iPhone 6 or other io devices. For example :
- Reset All Settings: This option simply resets all settings on your iPhone to their default settings. You won’t lose files, documents, data or apps.
- Reset Network Settings
Read more : How To Do a Smokey Eye
: This only resets all network settings on your device. It will wipe out your saved Wi-Fi passwords.
- Erase All Contents And Settings: This is a factory reset option. It will completely wipe all data and settings in your device.
1. For iPhone 6/6s with io 14 and below : unfold Settings app on your device, and tap on General, and then Reset .
2. For iPhone 6/6s/Plus that have been updated to iOS 15 or late : Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone .
Method 3. Reset iPhone 6 without iTunes via iCloud
This method acting is recommended when you consider selling your iPhone 6 or your device gets lost. Your iPhone stores all your personal data and data which you never want to leak. And iCloud Erase iPhone option is designed to clean an iPhone completely without iTunes. Apple ID and Find My iPhone should be enabled on your iPhone.
Read more : How to Tie a Tie: 7 Knots for All Occasions
- Sign into icloud.com on your calculator or another device, and choose Find iPhone .
- Select iPhone 6 in All Devices list, then click on Erase iPhone. The program will start resetting your iPhone .
- After a few minutes, your iPhone is reset successfully.
The Bottom Line
We partake three different methods here about how to reset iPhone 6, 6s or other io devices without iTunes. It is a dispatch template when you want to reset or restore your device. Let us know if you ‘d like to know anything else. We ‘d love to hear from you. If you are locked out of iPhone ascribable to amiss passwords, see Tenorshare 4uKey .