One way to deal with this is by learning how to compress the videos on your iPhone. When you apply compression, the television choice by and large remains the same, but you get a much smaller file size than the original .
If you ’ ra interested, here are all the best ways to compress a video on your iPhone.
1. Reduce the Video Size on Your iPhone Using Video Compress
The easiest way to make a television smaller on your iPhone is to use a third-party compression app. Video Compress is a rid app on the io App Store that allows you to compress your videos to make them smaller without affecting the quality .
Related : How Does File Compression Work ?
You don ’ t need to configure any complex options for compression. Simply load your video recording in the app, and it ’ ll reduce the size for you .
here ’ s how to do it :
- Download and install Video Compress on your iPhone if you haven’t already done that.
- Open the app and tap the cog icon in the top-right corner. Then select an output file format from the Export File Type. Your compressed video will save in this format.
- Head back to the main interface and tap the only icon on the screen.
- Grant the app permission to access all your videos and photos.
- Choose the video you want to compress from your gallery.
- You’ll see a slider that lets you adjust the compression level for your video. Drag this slider to see the resulting file size. When you are happy with the size, tap the icon in the top-right corner.
- Wait for the app to compress your video.
MAKEUSEOF VIDEO OF THE DAY 2 Images
The app will save the video automatically. On the adjacent screen, once the compression is done, you can choose to delete the original video by tapping Delete Original .
2. Make a Video Smaller on Your iPhone Using Compress Videos & Resize Video
Another option to change the video quality on your iPhone is the Compress Videos & Resize Video app, which is free with a bounty version available. This app reduces the size of your iPhone video to a great extent, letting you share your videos anywhere there are size limitations .
here ’ s how to use this app to make your iPhone video smaller :
- Launch Compress Videos & Resize Video and permit it to access your photos and videos.
- Tap Select Videos to Compress to add a video for compression.
- Select a video to compress and tap Next.
- On the resulting screen, specify a Frame Rate and Video Dimensions for your resulting video file. The smaller the numbers you choose here, the more you will shrink your video file.
- Then, tap the Compress button and wait while the app compresses your video.
- Once your video is compressed, you’ll see the old size as well as the new size of your video. To delete your original video, tap the Delete Original option. Otherwise, select Keep 1 original to keep both original and compressed videos on your phone.
3. Compress a Video on Your iPhone Using Media Converter
not all video recording formats are fully optimized for little charge sizes. Since your iPhone focuses more on the quality quite than the size of your television files, it uses a format that allows for better timbre but eats up more of your distance .
Converting your iPhone video recording from the default format to another compressed format is another means to compress your video recording. This shouldn ’ t have besides much shock on the quality of your television, and your television file size will be many times smaller .
Media Converter, another free app with a premium translation available, is one such app you can use to convert and compress your videos. here ’ s how :
- Download and install Media Converter on your iPhone.
- Tap Add (+) at the top and select Photos Library.
- Allow the app to access your gallery and tap the video you want to convert and compress.
- Tap the selected video and select Convert Video from the menu on your screen.
- Tap the Format menu and select a file format for your video.
- Modify any other options you want, and finally tap Start Conversion to begin converting your video.
- You’ll see the converted file on the main interface.
4. Compress an iPhone Video Online
If you merely have a few video recording to compress, an on-line instrument could be more convenient. You don ’ t have to install an app to use these tools, and these web apps work just a well as native io apps .
Clideo is one such on-line tool that helps compress your iPhone video on the world wide web .
All you need to do is upload your video recording, let the creature convert it, and then download the resulting file to your local anesthetic repositing. Clideo besides offers an option to save the result compressed video recording to your Google Drive or Dropbox account .
Keep in mind that this site will add its branding to your television. If you ’ re fine with that, here ’ s how to compress your iPhone video using Clideo :
Read more: The Best Classic Chili – The Wholesome Dish
- Open Safari and go to the Clideo site.
- Tap Choose file and select Photo Library.
- Select the video to compress. It will upload to Clideo’s site.
- Wait for the tool to compress your video.
- When your video is compressed, tap Download. Alternatively, you can choose to save your video in Google Drive or Dropbox.
5. Make Your iPhone Record Smaller Videos
You can actually configure what resolution your iPhone records video recording in. The lower the resolution, the smaller your video recording charge will be .
If you are fine with compromising on the quality of your videos, you can get your iPhone to record smaller video by default .
hera ’ s how :
- Launch the Settings app and tap Camera.
- Tap Record Video.
- Choose an option that balances both the size and the quality of your videos. The lower the number, the smaller the file size.
Related : The Best mobile Apps for Sharing Large Files Instantly
Shrink Your iPhone Videos in a Few Taps
You don ’ t have to live with huge video files on your iPhone. As shown above, there are many ways to compress and reduce video recording charge sizes on your iPhone. Use these tools to make your videos smaller, so they ’ rhenium compatible with more file-sharing options .
Like videos, you can convert your audio files ampere well. If your device is loaded with loads of music tracks and you want them to take up less space, learn how to compress audio files vitamin a well .
How to Compress Large Audio Files : 5 Easy and Effective Ways
About The generator
( 306 Articles Published )
Mahesh is a technical school writer at MakeUseOf. He ‘s been writing technical school how-to guides for about 8 years now and has covered many topics. He loves to teach people how they can get the most out of their devices .
From Mahesh Makvana
Read more: The Best Classic Chili – The Wholesome Dish
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter for technical school tips, reviews, free ebooks, and exclusive deals !
Click here to subscribe