- Unlocked Android with plenty of battery life: Moto G Power ($250 at Amazon)
- Great multi-line discounts: Metro by T-Mobile (From $30/month at Metro by T-Mobile)
If you already have an active Metro by T-Mobile account
If you already have an score with Metro by T-Mobile and just need to get service on a new call, you barely need to swap your SIM card. Most phones will work with Metro but if you want to be certain you can use the compatibility instrument to be sure.
- Use a SIM removal tool to pop out the small tray on your phone. It looks like a small rounded rod with a handle and should be included in the box with your new phone. Some older phones have it accessible in the same compartment as the removable battery.
- Follow the instructions included with your new phone to properly eject it. Don’t try to use a needle or other tools that might damage the phone. Many phones have plastic or rubber inside these ejection holes and damage can result in water intrusion.
- Insert the SIM card in the new phone according to the instructions. There is a notch on one corner that is used to make sure the alignment is correct.
- Turn on your new phone and be patient. Sometimes it can take a couple of minutes to connect.
source : Samuel Contreras / Android Central ( visualize credit : beginning : Samuel Contreras / Android Central ) The nice thing about the T-Mobile net is that you do n’t need to worry about activating each particular device or paying energizing fees. once your SIM card is active, your device is up to you .
If you have a new account
One of the first places to start is Metro by T-Mobile ‘s on-line Self-Service Center. From hera, you should be able to complete the entire march, whether you need to change something on your bill or even activate a raw score. Activating a new account through this portal site would be commodious, although the link performance has been discrepant in my test. If it works, plainly enter your report and call information and follow the following few steps to get everything activated. If it ‘s not working for you, move on to the methods below. Activate a Metro device The foremost, and probably quickest, choice is to activate by phone.
- Activate your phone by dialing 228 on your Metro device.
- Follow the instructions and enter your account information.
- You will need to pay your first bill and then your phone should be activated.
You can besides call 1-888-8Metro8 ( 1-888-863-8768 ).
You can besides visit a store for aid. This will be the easiest choice since an employee will be able to assist you with every step. Find the memory nearest to you on Metro by T-Mobile ‘s web site. ultimately, you can sign in online to complete an bill activation. You will need your Metro by T-Mobile earphone numeral and account PIN. Bring a device from another carrier If you are trying to bring a earphone from another aircraft carrier, there ‘s a sting more to do, particularly if you want to keep your telephone count. For this, Metro by T-Mobile wants you to come into the store to complete the frame-up. here you will be able to purchase a SIM card arsenic well as polish activating your account. To bring your number over, you will need your account information from your erstwhile mailman. You may be able to complete this process by selecting the box under “ Activate your new explanation ” on Metro ‘s self-service page if the page loads by rights. You will need your bill information a well as call and SIM circuit board information to complete the shape. If you already have an active Metro SIM card with a phone total, and your telephone is unbarred and not active on another carrier, you should be able to just insert the SIM card to get going. If you silent need aid, you can contact customer serve at 1-888-8Metro8 ( 1-888-863-8768 ) .
Our top equipment picks
You need a compatible call and one of Metro by T-Mobile ‘s plans. Unlocked Android
Moto G Power
Affordable Android with a huge battery
The Moto G Power has a 6.4-inch screen and a 5000mAh battery powering a Snapdragon 665 CPU. This telephone will work on most carriers.
at VisibleCheck Amazon
Tons of data
Metro by T-Mobile
The T-Mobile network with no contracts
Metro by T-Mobile brings a few more plans to the T-Mobile network with lots of data and streaming perks on every plan .From $30/month at Metro by T-Mobile