It ’ sulfur one of those slowly, no mess, no dither recipes that everyone loves and it ’ s capital served over homemade mashed potatoes or baked rice ( or tied brown university rice ) !
Pork Tenderloin vs. Pork Loin
Pork loin and pork tenderloin are two different cuts of meat and can not be used interchangeably so be sure you ’ re using pork tenderloin for this recipe.
Both cuts are lean and and I most much make roast pork tenderloin as it doesn ’ t take all that long. I love this recipe when I ’ m going to be out of the house, the perfective meal to come home to .
- Pork Tenderloin is thin and about 1 foot long. Each tenderloin will weigh about 1lb.
- Pork Loin is thicker and looks more like a roast with a fat cap on the top. It will weigh closer to 3-4 lbs. (Pork loin recipe here).
How to Make Crockpot Pork Tenderloin
When I said easy, I meant easy ! There are only two steps for this recipe .
- Whisk the sauce ingredients together.
- Pour it over the tenderloin and walk away! To save a dish, you could even whisk the ingredients right in the Crock Pot, then add the pork and roll it in the sauce!
Oh, wait. Don ’ thymine forget to turn your Crock Pot on ! badly, that ’ s actually all there is to it .
NOTE: Pork combat zone is a tilt cut of meat and can dry out if overcooked. Check the temperature with a meat thermometer and remove from the behind cooker at 145°F. Rest 10 minutes before cutting .
How Long Does Pork Tenderloin Take in the Crock Pot?
Depending on the size, cooked on the “ high ” setting it should take about 2 to 2 1/2 hours, start to finish. You will want to test the inner temperature to make sure it is at least 145°F. This pork barrel tenderloin is fall-apart bid and fat from cooking in the juices from the sauce ! Yum !
What to Serve with Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin
Pork always tastes big with dessert potatoes but on a weeknight, it ’ randomness big over a crusted bun with a quick and easy kale salad on the side .
With the spices in this recipe, my all-time darling is to have it with a side of Mexican corn and delicious potato packets .
What To Do With Leftovers
nowadays here ’ s a problem you won ’ thymine judgment having…if you even have any leftovers !
- In the Fridge: When stored in an airtight container or zippered bag, it can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- In the Freezer: Just like in the fridge, store in an airtight container or freezer bag! It can be frozen for up to three months.
- To Thaw: Defrost in the fridge, and reheat slowly on the stovetop, or in the microwave in 80-second intervals.
Recooked kernel gets rugged, so be careful not to cook it again during the heat process… but decidedly do get it piping hot !
4.97 from 295 votes fromvotes
Crock Pot Pork tenderloin
Slow cooker pork tenderloin has a surprise combination of spices including barbecue sauce mixed with our favorite spices and cooked until tender.
6 qt Slow CookerInstant Read Thermometer
2 pounds pork barrel tenderloin
2 cups bbq sauce
1 tablespoon blue brown mustard
2 teaspoons chili powder
½ teaspoon kosher salt
Add pork tenderloin to a 6-quart slow cooker.
Combine bbq sauce, mustard, chili powder, and kosher salt (and any other spices you’d like, see notes).
- Pour bbq sauce mix over the pork tenderloin and add the eyelid to the slow cooker .
Cook on high for 2- 2 ½ hours or low for 4 hours, until the pork tenderloin reaches 145°F.
Remove from the slow cooker and rest 10 minutes. Slice and serve with sauce.
optional spices :
- ½ teaspoon oregano (adds an herbal note)
- ¼ teaspoon cumin (adds a nutty flavor)
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika (adds a smoky flavor)
teaspoon chipotle powder or a pinch of cayenne (adds some heat/spice)
4.97 from 295 votesfromvotes
nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used .
course Main Course cuisine american
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both promote and appreciate. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use policy here .
Like our recipes ?
Follow us on Pinterest !
Follow us on Pinterest